What influences the indexing of a content website?11-01-2011
Based on patent applications by Google and Microsoft have analyzed that content changes affect indexing. The results are shown below:
- Keywords in a page
- Pagine keywords associated with a (duh)
- Anchor text used in links within a page
- Color and image size
- Position of text and images in a page
- How often a page is updated
- If a page is modified, text changes much
- Tags assigned to a page
- How often a page is clicked when a certain keyword in a search.
What web page elements are monitored by search engines?
According to the new patent, changes on the following web page elements can influence the positioning of the page in the search results:
keywords included in a web page.
keywords associated with a Web page
Anchor texts and links are overused on the page.
Colors and the sizes of images on the page.
Text or image positioning on the page.
The frequency of document change over time.
The Amount of web page Content That Has Been changed.
Tags Assigned to the page.
Search Queries That are Used to find the page.
Back to homepage
Back to news list