New in Negeso Website/CMS 3.0: Site Translation Module, Google Optimization, Social Network Integration and much more
In the past year we have spent a significant amount of time developing Negeso Website/CMS. In cooperation with a specialized search engine optimization (SEO) agency, we have made considerable improvements to Negeso Website/CMS, which has made it possible for us to increase the pagerank of websites that are built with Negeso Website/CMS. Also we did not forget the social media. Negeso Website/CMS 3.0 now connects to sms, e-mail, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. The Site Translation Module allows you to translate an entire website (or parts of a website if you wish) with just one click. Links are converted and the formatting is retained.
Negeso makes your web design and builds your website with the most innovative CMS for a low fixed price. Get an online quote now!
Latest features of Negeso W/CMS 3.0
New in Negeso Website/CMS 3.0: Google Optimization, Social Network Integration and much more
- Improved editor
New toolbar for navigation to other modules and settings
Dead Link Checker: check your site for broken links
Fully integrated with Negeso-SEO. Improve your search engine ranking
Back end and front end compatible with:
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 native mode and 10 native mode
Support for Safari (Apple (i)Mac(book) and iPhone)
w3.org xhtml 1.0 compliant
- Image preview
- Page revision list, which lets you see who adapted which pages. You can also see who are active editors.
- URL Aliases: create an alias (Google-friendly links) to a (deep linked) page (eg http://yourdomain/weekoffer).
- Improvements specific for Google:
- Google-friendly URLs
- Google Analytics Tracking Page is now the latest and asynchronous version (_gaq): you can configure the Google Analytics code in the Site Settings.
- Latest version of Google Webmaster Tools: you can set the site verification code in the Site Settings.
- Enter "keywords" meta tag for all pages. Copy all pages function.
- Default meta tag "keywords" and "description" for each language environment: use "keywords"/"description" of the language environment for homepages which have a blank meta tag "keywords" and/or "description".
- Central location for setting alt property of images
- Automatically generated XML Sitemap (sitemap.xml) for Google and other search engines.
- Sitemap for Google Mobile
- Search Engine Optimization for XML sitemap: set page priority and frequency.
- "No follow" attribute on links
- Google AdWords conversion tracking forms.
- Overview of spider data: when is my site indexed?
- Easy to create and customize landing pages URLs.
- Set Event Tracking on a Google link.
- Track e-mail newsletters with Google Analytics.
- You can add a favicon.
- Multi-language & multi-domain redirection: choose any combination of language and URL.
- Completely new technical platform (clustered, virtualized web servers with failover, clustered back end servers in two locations, clustered servers and storage online & offline back-ups).
- w3.org xhtml 1.0 compliant.
- Faster response times will improve the Google relevance.
- Page names (URLs) are case insensitive. No "page not found" because of capital and small letters.
- Pages (URLs) are available with and without the ".html" extension. This makes the website Google-friendly, as the link is independent of underlying technology.
- Multiple domain names and hostnames (like "http://www.domain.tld/", "http://example.domain.tld" and "http://www.company.tld/") per site. User configurable in Site Settings and in the Customer Portal under "My Domain Names".
Set Event Tracking on a Google link.
- Latest version of Google Web Master Tools site verification code, configurable in Site Settings.
- Automatically set the "language" meta tag per page, automatically use the current language setting. This ensures that search engines index that page in the appropriate language search index.
- Set the homepage per language environment.
- Payment Gateway has a configurable detailed logging level.
- Payment module has a test product of 0.01 Euro. This is only visible to the site administrator. This allows to test the link to the production payment gateways.
- List Data module (product catalogue, etc.) is downloadable as .CSV.
- "Share with" social media bar
- Insert a flash. You can set the version of swf.
- Page title can be set independently of the menu title. This menu item title is useful for brevity but the page can be given a long title. Google displays search results using the long title.
- Set a page title prefix and suffix for all pages, in the Site Settings Module
- Automatic generation of landing pages.
- In the admin section you can see which search engines have visited your website, by date.
- Negeso Customer Portal
- Negeso Google Rank Booster Program
- Negeso Webshop App for iPhone and Android. Customers can use the app to browse and buy products from your online shop.
- News and Newsletter modules integrate standard with popular social media, such as Twitter, Facebook, Hives, MSN Messenger, RSS, e-mail, sms and LinkedIn.
- Negeso Site Translation Module; translate your entire site, all new items or just one specific item.
- Ability to (temporarily) rent modules.
- Moving menu item to and from unlinked page. Promoting an unlinked page to menu page.
- New menu item: Site Settings -> Modules available -> Add module
- Button added in module Product: Sort option
- File count in the media catalogue.
- Links to portal -> Edit DNS, buy domain, edit e-mail settings, SEO reports, edit my details
- Web Forms Module is now standard.
- Extensive site overview Greatly expanded Site Settings - such as General:
- Language / front page (set the homepage per language)
- Default language
- Language recognition using simple language or region or browser language .
- Also, the "Author" and "Copyright" meta tags can be set.
- Redirect rules: powerful redirection capabilities based on URL matching (domain name) and/or browser language to a subpage.
- Greatly expanded Page Properties Module: among other things:
- Inserting YouTube video into the editor
- Moving menu items to unlinked pages. Promoting an unlinked page to a menu page.
- Centralized online help pages
- Twitter widget: inserting a Twitter widget (iframe) in a web page.
- Flexible Provisioning Module: core modules can be activated in the back end with just one click. First FPM module will be the Negeso W/CMS Dead Link Checker. This module checks each page (visible and invisible) for any non-existing links.
- Standard lots of storage
- User-defined Global Placeholders: create centrally managed "placeholders" which you can place in any content page or article. Ensure consistent spelling of your company name or prevent pricing mistakes by using a product price placeholder on multiple pages.
- Full control over the layout with CSS style editor.
- Select a color pop-up with color chart, RGB codes, safe colors and named colors.
- Rich Snippets (microdata). Add detailed information (product reviews, people, products, companies and organizations, recipes, events, music,...) to elements so that Google will display them in the search results, which has your website stand out.
Customers can also optionally join the Negeso Google Rank Booster Affiliate Program. Negeso will then ensure that websites and pages may receive a higher pagerank. It will of course be possible to view the current pagerank of each page in Google. For further optimization of a Negeso website, you can also make use of the Google Events, which allows you to track the movement of all your website's visitors.
Each of Negeso's customers gets access to the Customer Portal. Once you are logged in, there is the possibility to view the Online Help and Tips & Tricks. Also, an overview of current websites, modules and domains can be seen. There is also the option of online domain registration and you will be able to make changes to your DNS settings.
Overall rating 5 / 5 based on 250 reviews.
"Innovative CMS and excellent service!"5
" Negeso created our multi-language website. Online CMS, very easy to use. The automated Site Translation Module is a smart time saver. "
"Selling my products world-wide!"5
" Negeso created our multi-language online store, connected to our world-wide payment gateway, and integrated our ERP/SAP. "
" Negeso created a beautiful webdesign for our new website. Harmonic layout, nice typography, sweet graphics! They knew how to visualize the 'soul' of our organization. "